How Much Does it Cost?

You will receive housing benefit that will cover the cost of your rent. In addition to this, the Housing Executive provide what is called a Supporting People payment to cover some of your support needs.

If your Health and Social Care Trust agrees to the placement, then Clanabogan receives a payment from the Trust to cover some of your care and support needs.

As with anyone who moves in to their own tenancy you will use some of your benefits income to pay for your food, transport and utility bills. There are also small charges for community activities and day opportunities.

All of these costs can be easily managed within your budget and most of our residents have a healthy disposable income to help with saving for holidays and other interests.