How to Apply

You and your family are welcome to come and visit. Even if you are not sure about supported living as an option, you can still come and see us and learn about what we have to offer in Clanabogan.

If you want to move on to the next stage and consider a tenancy with us then you need to make contact with your local Health and Social Care Trust. If you are already known to the local Community Learning Disability Team, then you need to ask for an assessment for a supported living placement. If not known to the team, then you can ask to be allocated a care manager or social worker and they will support you through the process. If you are not sure about who to contact, get in touch with us and we can point you in the right direction.

You will also need to apply to the Housing Executive for a tenancy.

You and your family will be supported through the process and this will involve conversations and meetings to confirm that Clanabogan is the right place for you. We will then agree a plan for more introductory visits and learn about what you like to do and what you need support with.